- Bairns not Bombs, Bombast or BampotteryEva Comrie welcomes the ‘Hearings for Children’ report
- Scotland is getting SLAPPEDfrom a blog by Iain Lawson here … The giant Norwegian fish farm company, MOWI, largely owned by John Fredriksen, one of the world’s richest men with a… Continue reading Scotland is getting SLAPPED
- 50 Radiation Leaks are Not Acceptable!50 leaks from Faslane this year – Bairns not Bombs!
- Alex Salmond comments on an Independence ConventionAlex Salmond on the SNP not having a monopoly on Scottish Independence
- Former Justice Secretary MacAskill calls for judge-led Inquiry Into the Crown OfficeIn a statement Mr MacAskill MP who served as the Scottish Justice Secretary between 2007 and 2014 said: “These are matters of the utmost gravity and seriousness with… Continue reading Former Justice Secretary MacAskill calls for judge-led Inquiry Into the Crown Office
The Westminster Parliament does not respect the sovereign will of the Scottish people.
It is ALBA’s position that the independence movement in Scotland needs a united and comprehensive approach to bending the Westminster Parliament to the will of the Scottish people. We have outlined this strategy below.
Read more …